The heating reaction kettle is mainly a pressure vessel that promotes the physical and chemical reaction of the materials in the kettle through high temperature heating. Electric heating, steam heating, and heating oil circulation heating can be used to heat, cool, evaporate, and mix materials according to process requirements. To achieve the production process of hydrocarbonation, polymerization, condensation and other process reactions.
2. Technical Parameter
Heat exchange area
Open aseptic design
Working temperature ℃
Jacketed heating / cooling medium
Steam / cooling water / thermal oil / refrigerant
Jacketed heating / cooling medium
Weighing mix or level measurement or flow measurement
Polyurethane / rock wool
Designed on demand when the conditions are met
Optional AC, DC, explosion-proof
The equipment is composed of a kettle body (cylinder body), a kettle cover, a jacket, a stirrer, a heating device, a transmission device, a shaft sealing device, a support (a lug), an inlet and an outlet, etc .; the heating reaction kettle body mostly uses carbon manganese Made of steel, stainless steel, nickel-based alloy and other composite materials, most of the barrel and material contact parts are made of imported SUS304 / SUS316L high-quality stainless steel. The inner barrel wall is mechanically polished or electrolytically polished, and the outer barrel wall is made of 304. The welded structure is insulated, and the outer surface is treated with mirror or matt. The external connection of the cylinder adopts a sanitary quick-opening head. The head is processed by spinning, which is safe and hygienic without dead corners. It conforms to the national GMP sanitary standard. The jacket structure is a standard jacket. , Outer disk tank jacket, Miluo plate honeycomb jacket and other forms.
In addition, the heating reaction kettle is also equipped with temperature monitoring devices, temperature measuring holes, CIP automatic rotary spray washing balls, quick-opening material import and export equipment, etc., which is convenient for manual operation, easy to uniformly distribute the solvent, high content of active ingredients, simple and reliable;
Other related designs such as stirring blades, number of openings, and specifications of the heating reactor can be designed and manufactured separately according to customer needs; to meet different process reaction requirements, the mixer can use cycloid pin gear reducers, variable frequency speed regulation, etc. 160 is suitable for use with helical gear reducers, and can be optionally selected according to user requirements.
4. Structure Characteristics
1) The structure design technology of the reactor is advanced. Various heating methods such as electric heating, steam heating, and thermal oil circulation heating can be used. The heating device is designed separately according to the heating method. Jacket type is divided into jacket type and outer half tube type. Jacket oil heating type is equipped with a backflow device. The optimized design of the heating device makes heating and cooling speed fast, uniform and efficient heating, low energy consumption, and safety performance. high;
2) The seal of the reactor kettle adopts special hygienic mechanical seal design. It can also use packing seal and magnetic seal, which has a high degree of sealing to ensure that the material is not contaminated.
3) The heating reaction kettle can withstand high temperature sterilization at about 120 ℃, and the working temperature can reach 200 ℃, using polyurethane and rock wool as insulation materials; and equipped with sanitary pressure gauges;
4) During the reaction, heating methods such as electric heating, internal and external coil heating, and circulating oil heating can be used to meet the process requirements of different working environments such as acid resistance, alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance.
5. Quality Standard
Design, manufacturing, supervision and inspection:
1). "Special Equipment Safety Law of the People's Republic of China"
2). SFDA "Good Manufacturing Practices"
3). TSG21-2016 "Safety Technology Supervision Regulations for Stationary Pressure Vessels"
4). GB150—2011 "Pressure Vessel"
5). NB / T47015—2011 "welding regulations for pressure vessels"
6). NB / T47013—2015 "Nondestructive Testing of Pressure Equipment"
7). HG / T20584—2011 "Technical Requirements for Manufacturing Steel Chemical Containers"
6. Product Advantage
Heated reactor has the characteristics of rapid heating, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, small environmental pollution, and convenient operation. It is one of the commonly used reaction equipment in food processing, biopharmaceutical, fine chemical and other industries.